Retirement Consultant O'Fallon, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with trips to Bora Bora, cruising around town in a brand new sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your kids as possible, you need a devoted and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you achieve your goals. Regardless of where you are in life now, the O'Fallon, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will design a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally so that we can best realize how we can help you achieve your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to use in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our O'Fallon, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and chief among them is how to choose a O'Fallon, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a number of important factors to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is determined by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. That means a broker that complies with the suitability standard is under no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could be paid, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, behave with the skill and discernment of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our O'Fallon, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of advice we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of O'Fallon, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might be limited in the investing options they can provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any one financial institution, and consequently will evaluate a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our O'Fallon, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially astute O'Fallon, MO residents can find it difficult to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A talented O'Fallon, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our O'Fallon, MO retirement planning consultants look at the complete picture of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a O'Fallon, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your O'Fallon, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan advisors have over three decades of experience helping O'Fallon, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.