Retirement Consultant Sunset Hills, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with vacations to Maui, cruising around town in a vintage sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your family as possible, you need a dedicated and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you realize your dreams. No matter where you are in life currently, the Sunset Hills, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know who you are in order to recognize how we can help you achieve your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Sunset Hills, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most important is how to decide on a Sunset Hills, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a variety of important facets to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and honest team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing exhaustive exams. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. That means a broker that is bound by the suitability standard carries no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might get, or are pushing products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the skill and discernment of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Sunset Hills, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of guidance we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Sunset Hills, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might be limited in the investing options they are able to offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any single financial institution, and consequently will analyze a variety of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Sunset Hills, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Sunset Hills, MO residents can find it complex to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different kinds of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Sunset Hills, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Sunset Hills, MO retirement planning consultants examine the complete picture of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Sunset Hills, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Sunset Hills, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan specialists have over 30 years of experience helping Sunset Hills, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you accomplish your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.