Retirement Consultant Ellisville, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with holidays in Cartagena, driving through town in a classic sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your family as possible, you require a dedicated and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you realize your objectives. No matter where you are in life now, the Ellisville, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will decide what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally so that we can best realize how we can help you achieve your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our Ellisville, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and principal among them is how to decide on a Ellisville, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a variety of important elements to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can trust that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. That means a broker that is bound by the suitability standard has no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might get, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, manage your account with the deftness and discernment of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Ellisville, MO clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each recommendation we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Ellisville, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly may be limited in the investing options they can provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and consequently will analyze a plethora of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Ellisville, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially smart Ellisville, MO residents can find it complex to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and size of your withdrawals will vary. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A skilled Ellisville, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of savings you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Ellisville, MO retirement planning advisors look at the complete picture of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a Ellisville, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Ellisville, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over three decades of experience helping Ellisville, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you meet your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.