Retirement Consultant Fairview Heights, IL. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with holidays in Paris, cruising around the hills in a brand new sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your kids as possible, you require a committed and skilled retirement consultant to help you reach your goals. Regardless of where you are in life at the moment, the Fairview Heights, IL retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will implement a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally so that we can best realize how we can help you achieve your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and we know the best strategies to use in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Fairview Heights, IL clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most essential is how to pick a Fairview Heights, IL retirement consultant you can trust. There are a variety of important factors to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to advertising than financial planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. As such, a broker that complies with the suitability standard carries no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could receive, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, act with the acuity and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Fairview Heights, IL clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of advice we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Fairview Heights, IL financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might not have a wide array of investing options they are able to offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any single financial institution, and therefore will analyze a variety of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Fairview Heights, IL clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Fairview Heights, IL residents can find it hard to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various types of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different regulations, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Fairview Heights, IL retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of savings you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Fairview Heights, IL retirement planning consultants examine the complete picture of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
Contact a Fairview Heights, IL Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Fairview Heights, IL Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan advisors have over three decades of experience helping Fairview Heights, IL residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.