Retirement Consultant Fairview Heights, IL. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with vacations to Maui, cruising around the city in a brand new sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your kids as possible, you need a devoted and experienced retirement consultant to help you reach your objectives. Regardless of where you are in life now, the Fairview Heights, IL retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally in order to best understand how we can help you achieve your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wide array of research and data, and we know the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Fairview Heights, IL clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and one of the most vital is how to decide on a Fairview Heights, IL retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a number of important factors to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. As such, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard has no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could get, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the deftness and discernment of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Fairview Heights, IL clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of advice we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Fairview Heights, IL financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly may be limited in the investing options they are able to offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and thusly will analyze a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Fairview Heights, IL clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Fairview Heights, IL residents can find it complex to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different regulations, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Fairview Heights, IL retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Fairview Heights, IL retirement planning consultants examine the complete picture of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Fairview Heights, IL Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Fairview Heights, IL Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan specialists have over three decades of experience helping Fairview Heights, IL residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you realize your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.