Retirement Consultant Swansea, IL. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with trips to Cabo, driving through town in a brand new sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your grandkids as possible, you need a dedicated and experienced retirement consultant to help you reach your objectives. No matter where you are in life now, the Swansea, IL retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will design a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are so that we can best understand how we can help you achieve your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wide array of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our Swansea, IL clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most vital is how to choose a Swansea, IL retirement consultant you can believe in. There are many of important factors to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. Therefore, a broker that complies with the suitability standard feels no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might receive, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, behave with the acuity and good judgement of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Swansea, IL clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of advice we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Swansea, IL financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently may not have a wide range of investing options they can offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and thusly will analyze a variety of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Swansea, IL clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially astute Swansea, IL residents can find it complicated to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and size of your withdrawals will differ. Different types of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Swansea, IL retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Swansea, IL retirement planning advisors look at the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a Swansea, IL Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Swansea, IL Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan advisors have over three decades of experience helping Swansea, IL residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you accomplish your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.