Retirement Consultant Swansea, IL. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with holidays in Bora Bora, driving around the hills in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your family as possible, you need a devoted and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you achieve your objectives. Wherever you are in life currently, the Swansea, IL retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are so that we can best understand how we can help you realize your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wide array of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our Swansea, IL clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and chief among them is how to decide on a Swansea, IL retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a lot of of important facets to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, dedicated study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is determined by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. That means a broker that follows the suitability standard has no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who hire them. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might be paid, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, act with the acuity and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Swansea, IL clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of guidance we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Swansea, IL financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore may not have a wide array of investing options they can offer you, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and thusly will analyze a plethora of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Swansea, IL clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Swansea, IL residents can find it complex to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A skilled Swansea, IL retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Swansea, IL retirement planning advisors examine the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Contact a Swansea, IL Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Swansea, IL Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan advisors have over three decades of experience helping Swansea, IL residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you realize your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.