Retirement Consultant Eureka, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with vacations to Cabo, driving around the city in a classic sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving as much behind for your family as possible, you need a dedicated and skilled retirement consultant to help you achieve your goals. Regardless of where you are in life now, the Eureka, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally in order to recognize how we can help you reach your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to employ in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Eureka, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and chief among them is how to choose a Eureka, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are many of important facets to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or focus more on advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and honest team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is determined by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. Therefore, a broker that complies with the suitability standard has no legal obligation to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might get, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the deftness and good judgement of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Eureka, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of advice we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Eureka, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore may be limited in the investing options they are able to provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any one financial institution, and thusly will analyze a plethora of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Eureka, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially smart Eureka, MO residents can find it complex to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in different kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. An accomplished Eureka, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Eureka, MO retirement planning advisors look at the full scope of your finances so each element of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Eureka, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Eureka, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over three decades of experience helping Eureka, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.