Retirement Consultant Weldon Spring, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with holidays in Maui, cruising through town in a classic sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your grandkids as possible, you require a committed and skilled retirement consultant to help you realize your objectives. No matter where you are in life at the moment, the Weldon Spring, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally in order to best understand how we can help you reach your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and we know the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our Weldon Spring, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and chief among them is how to choose a Weldon Spring, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are many of important factors to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to advertising than financial planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, dedicated study, and passing exhaustive exams. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best option. As such, a broker that complies with the suitability standard has no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could be paid, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, behave with the acuity and good judgement of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Weldon Spring, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Weldon Spring, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly might not have a wide range of investing options they are able to provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any one financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Weldon Spring, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Weldon Spring, MO residents can find it difficult to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the facets of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and size of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A skilled Weldon Spring, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Weldon Spring, MO retirement planning advisors look at the full scope of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
Contact a Weldon Spring, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Weldon Spring, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping Weldon Spring, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you meet your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.