Retirement Consultant Weldon Spring, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with vacations to Cartagena, driving around town in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your family as possible, you require a devoted and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you achieve your goals. Regardless of where you are in life now, the Weldon Spring, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are so that we can best understand how we can help you realize your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to use in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Weldon Spring, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most essential is how to decide on a Weldon Spring, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a variety of important facets to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and trustworthy team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing exhaustive exams. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. Therefore, a broker that complies with the suitability standard is under no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might be paid, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, manage your account with the acuity and good judgement of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Weldon Spring, MO clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of advice we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Weldon Spring, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might be limited in the investing options they are able to provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any one financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Weldon Spring, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Weldon Spring, MO residents can find it complex to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different kinds of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. An accomplished Weldon Spring, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of savings you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Weldon Spring, MO retirement planning consultants look at the full scope of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Weldon Spring, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Weldon Spring, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan specialists have over 30 years of experience helping Weldon Spring, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you accomplish your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.