Retirement Consultant St. Louis County, MO. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with holidays in Bora Bora, driving through the hills in a vintage sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your kids as possible, you require a dedicated and skilled retirement consultant to help you realize your objectives. No matter where you are in life at the moment, the St. Louis County, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will dictate what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know who you are so that we can recognize how we can help you reach your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wealth of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our St. Louis County, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most important is how to decide on a St. Louis County, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important facets to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing exhaustive exams. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best option. Therefore, a broker that follows the suitability standard is under no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who hire them. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might receive, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, act with the acuity and good judgement of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our St. Louis County, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of guidance we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of St. Louis County, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently may be limited in the investing options they are able to provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and thusly will analyze a plethora of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our St. Louis County, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially smart St. Louis County, MO residents can find it hard to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and size of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different regulations, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A talented St. Louis County, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our St. Louis County, MO retirement planning advisors examine the complete picture of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Contact a St. Louis County, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your St. Louis County, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over three decades of experience helping St. Louis County, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you accomplish your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.