Retirement Consultant Wildwood, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with holidays in Maui, driving through the hills in a brand new sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your family as possible, you need a dedicated and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you achieve your dreams. No matter where you are in life currently, the Wildwood, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally so that we can best realize how we can help you realize your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wealth of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our Wildwood, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and principal among them is how to pick a Wildwood, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important factors to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing exhaustive exams. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. Therefore, a broker that complies with the suitability standard feels no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could receive, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the deftness and discernment of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Wildwood, MO clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of guidance we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Wildwood, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently might not have a wide range of investing options they can provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any single financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a multitude of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Wildwood, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Wildwood, MO residents can find it complicated to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and size of your withdrawals will differ. Different types of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Wildwood, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Wildwood, MO retirement planning consultants examine the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
Contact a Wildwood, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Wildwood, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan specialists have over three decades of experience helping Wildwood, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.