Retirement Consultant Creve Coeur, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with trips to Paris, cruising around the city in a classic sports car, hanging out on the back porch, or leaving as much behind for your family as possible, you require a devoted and skilled retirement consultant to help you reach your dreams. No matter where you are in life currently, the Creve Coeur, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will implement a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know who you are so that we can best understand how we can help you reach your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and we know the best strategies to employ in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our Creve Coeur, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and principal among them is how to decide on a Creve Coeur, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important facets to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with advertising than financial planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and trustworthy team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best option. Therefore, a broker that follows the suitability standard has no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could be paid, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the skill and good judgement of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Creve Coeur, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of advice we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Creve Coeur, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently might not have a wide range of investing options they can offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any one financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Creve Coeur, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Creve Coeur, MO residents can find it difficult to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various types of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and size of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A talented Creve Coeur, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Creve Coeur, MO retirement planning consultants examine the full scope of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Creve Coeur, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Creve Coeur, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan advisors have over 30 years of experience helping Creve Coeur, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you meet your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.