Retirement Consultant St. Clair County, IL. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with trips to Cartagena, cruising through the city in a classic sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your family as possible, you need a devoted and experienced retirement consultant to help you achieve your objectives. No matter where you are in life currently, the St. Clair County, IL retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know who you are in order to recognize how we can help you achieve your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a range of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to utilize in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our St. Clair County, IL clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and principal among them is how to pick a St. Clair County, IL retirement consultant you can trust. There are a variety of important facets to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. Therefore, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard carries no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could be paid, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, behave with the acuity and discernment of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our St. Clair County, IL clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of guidance we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of St. Clair County, IL financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore may not have a wide range of investing options they can provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and consequently will analyze a multitude of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our St. Clair County, IL clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd St. Clair County, IL residents can find it hard to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different rules, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A skilled St. Clair County, IL retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our St. Clair County, IL retirement planning advisors look at the full scope of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a St. Clair County, IL Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your St. Clair County, IL Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping St. Clair County, IL residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you accomplish your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.