Retirement Consultant St. Clair County, IL. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with trips to Maui, driving through the city in a vintage sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your grandkids as possible, you require a dedicated and experienced retirement consultant to help you achieve your objectives. Regardless of where you are in life now, the St. Clair County, IL retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you require from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know who you are so that we can best realize how we can help you reach your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to utilize in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our St. Clair County, IL clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and chief among them is how to decide on a St. Clair County, IL retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a number of important elements to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and honest team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. As such, a broker that follows the suitability standard has no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who hire them. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could get, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, behave with the deftness and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our St. Clair County, IL clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of advice we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of St. Clair County, IL financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly may be limited in the investing options they are able to provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any single financial institution, and therefore will analyze a multitude of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our St. Clair County, IL clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd St. Clair County, IL residents can find it complex to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the facets of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various types of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and size of your withdrawals will differ. Different types of accounts have different rules, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A talented St. Clair County, IL retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our St. Clair County, IL retirement planning professionals look at the full scope of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a St. Clair County, IL Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your St. Clair County, IL Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over three decades of experience helping St. Clair County, IL residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.