Retirement Consultant St. Clair County, IL. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with trips to Paris, cruising through the hills in a classic sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for future generations as possible, you require a dedicated and experienced retirement consultant to help you realize your dreams. Wherever you are in life at the moment, the St. Clair County, IL retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally so that we can best realize how we can help you realize your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and we know the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our St. Clair County, IL clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most essential is how to pick a St. Clair County, IL retirement consultant you can believe in. There are many of important facets to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, dedicated study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. That means a broker that is bound by the suitability standard is under no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could be paid, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, manage your account with the deftness and discernment of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our St. Clair County, IL clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of guidance we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many St. Clair County, IL financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly might not have a wide array of investing options they are able to offer you, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any one financial institution, and consequently will analyze a variety of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our St. Clair County, IL clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd St. Clair County, IL residents can find it difficult to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will differ. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A skilled St. Clair County, IL retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of savings you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our St. Clair County, IL retirement planning professionals look at the full scope of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Contact a St. Clair County, IL Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your St. Clair County, IL Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan advisors have over 30 years of experience helping St. Clair County, IL residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you accomplish your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.