Retirement Consultant Central West End, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with trips to Cabo, driving around the hills in a classic sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for future generations as possible, you need a devoted and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you realize your objectives. No matter where you are in life currently, the Central West End, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are in order to best understand how we can help you reach your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wide array of research and data, and we know the best strategies to utilize in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Central West End, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and principal among them is how to decide on a Central West End, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are many of important factors to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and trustworthy team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. Therefore, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard is under no legal obligation to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could receive, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, behave with the deftness and good judgement of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Central West End, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each recommendation we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Central West End, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly might not have a wide range of investing options they are able to provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and consequently will evaluate a variety of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Central West End, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Central West End, MO residents can find it hard to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the facets of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A skilled Central West End, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Central West End, MO retirement planning advisors look at the complete picture of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Central West End, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Central West End, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan advisors have over three decades of experience helping Central West End, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you realize your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.