Retirement Consultant Central West End, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with holidays in Paris, cruising around town in a brand new sports car, hanging out on the back porch, or leaving as much behind for your grandkids as possible, you need a devoted and experienced retirement consultant to help you achieve your goals. Wherever you are in life currently, the Central West End, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will dictate what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally in order to best understand how we can help you achieve your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a range of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our Central West End, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and principal among them is how to pick a Central West End, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important facets to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. That means a broker that is bound by the suitability standard has no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could get, or are pushing products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, manage your account with the skill and good judgement of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Central West End, MO clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Central West End, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore may not have a wide range of investing options they are able to provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any single financial institution, and consequently will analyze a multitude of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Central West End, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially astute Central West End, MO residents can find it hard to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in different types of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and size of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A talented Central West End, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Central West End, MO retirement planning advisors examine the full scope of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Contact a Central West End, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Central West End, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan specialists have over 30 years of experience helping Central West End, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you accomplish your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.