Retirement Consultant Warson Woods, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with trips to Cartagena, driving around the city in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your kids as possible, you need a dedicated and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you realize your dreams. No matter where you are in life currently, the Warson Woods, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will design a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally in order to recognize how we can help you realize your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Warson Woods, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most important is how to choose a Warson Woods, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are many of important elements to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and trustworthy team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, dedicated study, and passing exhaustive exams. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. That means a broker that is bound by the suitability standard has no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could get, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the deftness and discernment of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Warson Woods, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of guidance we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Warson Woods, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently might not have a wide array of investing options they are able to provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any single financial institution, and thusly will evaluate a variety of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Warson Woods, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially smart Warson Woods, MO residents can find it hard to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the facets of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in different types of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A talented Warson Woods, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Warson Woods, MO retirement planning professionals look at the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Warson Woods, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Warson Woods, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan specialists have over three decades of experience helping Warson Woods, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you meet your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.