Retirement Consultant Warson Woods, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with holidays in Bora Bora, cruising through the hills in a vintage sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your family as possible, you require a devoted and skilled retirement consultant to help you achieve your goals. Regardless of where you are in life at the moment, the Warson Woods, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will dictate what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally in order to recognize how we can help you realize your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to utilize in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Warson Woods, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and principal among them is how to choose a Warson Woods, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important factors to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, dedicated study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. As such, a broker that complies with the suitability standard is under no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who hire them. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could get, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, act with the skill and good judgement of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Warson Woods, MO clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of advice we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Warson Woods, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently may be limited in the investing options they are able to provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any one financial institution, and consequently will analyze a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Warson Woods, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Warson Woods, MO residents can find it hard to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and amount of your withdrawals will differ. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Warson Woods, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Warson Woods, MO retirement planning consultants look at the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Contact a Warson Woods, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Warson Woods, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan advisors have over three decades of experience helping Warson Woods, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.