Retirement Consultant Concord, MO. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with trips to Paris, cruising around the hills in a vintage sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for future generations as possible, you require a dedicated and skilled retirement consultant to help you achieve your objectives. Wherever you are in life currently, the Concord, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will dictate what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally in order to best realize how we can help you realize your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wealth of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to employ in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Concord, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and one of the most essential is how to pick a Concord, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a lot of of important elements to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and honest team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing exhaustive exams. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. As such, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard is under no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who employ them. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could receive, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the skill and discernment of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Concord, MO clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each recommendation we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Concord, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently might not have a wide array of investing options they are able to provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a multitude of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Concord, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Concord, MO residents can find it complicated to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various types of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A talented Concord, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Concord, MO retirement planning advisors examine the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Concord, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Concord, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan specialists have over three decades of experience helping Concord, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you accomplish your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.