Retirement Consultant Concord, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with vacations to Bora Bora, cruising around the city in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your family as possible, you require a devoted and skilled retirement consultant to help you achieve your dreams. Wherever you are in life now, the Concord, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will implement a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will dictate what you require from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally so that we can best understand how we can help you achieve your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wealth of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Concord, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and principal among them is how to choose a Concord, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are many of important factors to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is determined by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best option. That means a broker that complies with the suitability standard has no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could receive, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, manage your account with the deftness and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Concord, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Concord, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly might be limited in the investing options they can provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any one financial institution, and thusly will analyze a multitude of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Concord, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Concord, MO residents can find it difficult to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A skilled Concord, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Concord, MO retirement planning consultants examine the full scope of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Contact a Concord, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Concord, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan advisors have over 30 years of experience helping Concord, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you accomplish your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.