Retirement Consultant Glendale, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with holidays in Bora Bora, cruising around the city in a classic sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your grandkids as possible, you need a dedicated and experienced retirement consultant to help you reach your dreams. Regardless of where you are in life currently, the Glendale, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will dictate what you require from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally in order to best understand how we can help you reach your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a range of research and data, and we know the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Glendale, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and one of the most vital is how to decide on a Glendale, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a lot of of important factors to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and honest team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is determined by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. That means a broker that follows the suitability standard feels no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might be paid, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the deftness and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Glendale, MO clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of guidance we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Glendale, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently might not have a wide range of investing options they are able to provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and thusly will evaluate a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Glendale, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Glendale, MO residents can find it complicated to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the facets of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in different kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A skilled Glendale, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Glendale, MO retirement planning advisors look at the complete picture of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Glendale, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Glendale, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan advisors have over 30 years of experience helping Glendale, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.