Retirement Consultant Oakland, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with vacations to Cartagena, driving through the hills in a brand new sports car, hanging out on the back porch, or leaving as much behind for your kids as possible, you require a committed and experienced retirement consultant to help you reach your goals. Wherever you are in life at the moment, the Oakland, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will decide what you require from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are in order to best understand how we can help you achieve your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a range of research and data, and we know the best strategies to utilize in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our Oakland, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and one of the most essential is how to choose a Oakland, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important elements to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing exhaustive exams. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. That means a broker that complies with the suitability standard is under no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could be paid, or are pushing products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the acuity and good judgement of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Oakland, MO clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each recommendation we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Oakland, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly might not have a wide array of investing options they can offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any single financial institution, and thusly will analyze a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Oakland, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Oakland, MO residents can find it complex to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the facets of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different kinds of accounts have different regulations, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A talented Oakland, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Oakland, MO retirement planning consultants look at the full scope of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a Oakland, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Oakland, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan specialists have over three decades of experience helping Oakland, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you meet your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.