Retirement Consultant Brentwood, MO. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with vacations to Cartagena, cruising around the city in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your grandkids as possible, you require a dedicated and skilled retirement consultant to help you achieve your goals. Wherever you are in life now, the Brentwood, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will implement a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are in order to best understand how we can help you achieve your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Brentwood, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and chief among them is how to decide on a Brentwood, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are many of important elements to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. As such, a broker that follows the suitability standard has no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might be paid, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the skill and discernment of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Brentwood, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each recommendation we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Brentwood, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently might be limited in the investing options they can offer you, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and thusly will analyze a multitude of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Brentwood, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Brentwood, MO residents can find it difficult to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different kinds of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Brentwood, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Brentwood, MO retirement planning consultants examine the complete picture of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
Contact a Brentwood, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Brentwood, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping Brentwood, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you realize your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.