Retirement Consultant Brentwood, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with vacations to Cartagena, cruising around the hills in a classic sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your family as possible, you need a dedicated and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you achieve your objectives. Wherever you are in life at the moment, the Brentwood, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will design a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you require from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally so that we can best realize how we can help you realize your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wealth of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to employ in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Brentwood, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most vital is how to choose a Brentwood, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are many of important factors to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to advertising than financial planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. As such, a broker that follows the suitability standard feels no legal obligation to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could get, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the acuity and good judgement of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Brentwood, MO clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Brentwood, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore may not have a wide array of investing options they are able to provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any one financial institution, and thusly will analyze a multitude of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Brentwood, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Brentwood, MO residents can find it complex to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. An accomplished Brentwood, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Brentwood, MO retirement planning consultants examine the complete picture of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a Brentwood, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Brentwood, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over three decades of experience helping Brentwood, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you realize your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.