Retirement Consultant Rock Hill, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with trips to Paris, driving around town in a brand new sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your family as possible, you require a committed and experienced retirement consultant to help you reach your dreams. Wherever you are in life now, the Rock Hill, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will implement a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will dictate what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally in order to best realize how we can help you achieve your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wide array of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to employ in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our Rock Hill, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and one of the most essential is how to choose a Rock Hill, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a number of important factors to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. As such, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard feels no legal obligation to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might receive, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, manage your account with the skill and good judgement of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Rock Hill, MO clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each recommendation we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Rock Hill, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly might not have a wide range of investing options they are able to provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and consequently will analyze a plethora of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Rock Hill, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Rock Hill, MO residents can find it complex to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and amount of your withdrawals will differ. Different types of accounts have different regulations, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Rock Hill, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Rock Hill, MO retirement planning advisors look at the full scope of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
Contact a Rock Hill, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Rock Hill, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan specialists have over three decades of experience helping Rock Hill, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you meet your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.