Retirement Consultant Ballwin, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with trips to Maui, driving around the hills in a vintage sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your kids as possible, you need a committed and skilled retirement consultant to help you reach your dreams. No matter where you are in life now, the Ballwin, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will design a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally so that we can best understand how we can help you reach your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a range of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Ballwin, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and chief among them is how to decide on a Ballwin, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are many of important elements to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. As such, a broker that follows the suitability standard is under no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could receive, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the deftness and discernment of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Ballwin, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Ballwin, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might be limited in the investing options they can offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any single financial institution, and thusly will evaluate a plethora of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Ballwin, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Ballwin, MO residents can find it difficult to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and size of your withdrawals will differ. Different types of accounts have different regulations, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. An accomplished Ballwin, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Ballwin, MO retirement planning consultants examine the complete picture of your finances so each element of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Ballwin, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Ballwin, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan professionals have over three decades of experience helping Ballwin, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you accomplish your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.