Retirement Consultant Columbia, IL. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with holidays in Paris, cruising around the city in a classic sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your grandkids as possible, you require a devoted and experienced retirement consultant to help you realize your objectives. Wherever you are in life currently, the Columbia, IL retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you require from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally in order to recognize how we can help you realize your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to employ in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our Columbia, IL clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and principal among them is how to choose a Columbia, IL retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a lot of of important elements to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or focus more on advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. As such, a broker that follows the suitability standard has no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might be paid, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the skill and good judgement of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Columbia, IL clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of guidance we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Columbia, IL financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly might be limited in the investing options they are able to provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any single financial institution, and therefore will analyze a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Columbia, IL clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Columbia, IL residents can find it complex to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in different kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and amount of your withdrawals will differ. Different kinds of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Columbia, IL retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Columbia, IL retirement planning professionals look at the complete picture of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Contact a Columbia, IL Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Columbia, IL Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan professionals have over three decades of experience helping Columbia, IL residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you achieve your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.