Retirement Consultant Sappington, MO. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with vacations to Cabo, driving through the hills in a classic sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your kids as possible, you need a dedicated and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you achieve your dreams. Regardless of where you are in life currently, the Sappington, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will dictate what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are in order to best understand how we can help you achieve your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wide array of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to utilize in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Sappington, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and principal among them is how to choose a Sappington, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are many of important factors to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with advertising than financial planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. Therefore, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard is under no legal obligation to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could get, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, manage your account with the acuity and good judgement of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Sappington, MO clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of advice we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Sappington, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore may be limited in the investing options they can provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a multitude of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Sappington, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially astute Sappington, MO residents can find it difficult to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and amount of your withdrawals will differ. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Sappington, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Sappington, MO retirement planning professionals examine the complete picture of your finances so each element of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a Sappington, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Sappington, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping Sappington, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you meet your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.