Retirement Consultant Ladue, MO. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with vacations to Maui, driving through the city in a classic sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your grandkids as possible, you need a committed and experienced retirement consultant to help you reach your dreams. Wherever you are in life now, the Ladue, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will implement a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will decide what you require from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are in order to recognize how we can help you realize your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a range of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our Ladue, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and principal among them is how to choose a Ladue, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are many of important elements to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or focus more on advertising than financial planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best option. Therefore, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard carries no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might be paid, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the deftness and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Ladue, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of advice we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Ladue, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might be limited in the investing options they can provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any one financial institution, and therefore will analyze a multitude of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Ladue, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially astute Ladue, MO residents can find it complex to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and amount of your withdrawals will differ. Different types of accounts have different regulations, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. An accomplished Ladue, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Ladue, MO retirement planning professionals examine the full scope of your finances so each element of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Contact a Ladue, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Ladue, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over three decades of experience helping Ladue, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you realize your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.