Retirement Consultant Country Life Acres, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with holidays in Cartagena, driving through the hills in a vintage sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your grandkids as possible, you need a dedicated and experienced retirement consultant to help you achieve your objectives. Regardless of where you are in life currently, the Country Life Acres, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally in order to recognize how we can help you realize your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Country Life Acres, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and one of the most important is how to pick a Country Life Acres, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important elements to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with marketing than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can trust that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. Therefore, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard feels no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could receive, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the skill and good judgement of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Country Life Acres, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of guidance we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Country Life Acres, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore may be limited in the investing options they can offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Country Life Acres, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Country Life Acres, MO residents can find it complex to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will differ. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Country Life Acres, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Country Life Acres, MO retirement planning consultants look at the full scope of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a Country Life Acres, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Country Life Acres, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan advisors have over three decades of experience helping Country Life Acres, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you accomplish your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.