Retirement Consultant Country Life Acres, MO. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with trips to Paris, cruising through town in a brand new sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for future generations as possible, you require a committed and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you reach your goals. No matter where you are in life currently, the Country Life Acres, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally so that we can best realize how we can help you achieve your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wealth of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Country Life Acres, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and chief among them is how to choose a Country Life Acres, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important factors to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or focus more on advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and trustworthy team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. As such, a broker that follows the suitability standard has no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who employ them. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might get, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the deftness and good judgement of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Country Life Acres, MO clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of advice we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Country Life Acres, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might be limited in the investing options they are able to offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any one financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a multitude of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Country Life Acres, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially astute Country Life Acres, MO residents can find it hard to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in different kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and size of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different rules, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Country Life Acres, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of savings you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Country Life Acres, MO retirement planning consultants examine the full scope of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Country Life Acres, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Country Life Acres, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan advisors have over three decades of experience helping Country Life Acres, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you meet your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.