Retirement Consultant Tower Grove, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with vacations to Maui, cruising through the hills in a vintage sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your grandkids as possible, you require a committed and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you realize your dreams. Wherever you are in life currently, the Tower Grove, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally in order to best realize how we can help you achieve your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and we know the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Tower Grove, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and one of the most essential is how to decide on a Tower Grove, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a variety of important facets to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, dedicated study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best option. Therefore, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard has no legal obligation to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could get, or are pushing products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the deftness and discernment of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Tower Grove, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of advice we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Tower Grove, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly might be limited in the investing options they are able to provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and consequently will evaluate a variety of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Tower Grove, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Tower Grove, MO residents can find it difficult to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and size of your withdrawals will differ. Different types of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Tower Grove, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Tower Grove, MO retirement planning consultants look at the full scope of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
Contact a Tower Grove, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Tower Grove, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan advisors have over three decades of experience helping Tower Grove, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you accomplish your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.