Retirement Consultant Cottleville, MO. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with trips to Cabo, cruising around town in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the back porch, or leaving as much behind for your kids as possible, you require a dedicated and skilled retirement consultant to help you reach your dreams. No matter where you are in life currently, the Cottleville, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally in order to best realize how we can help you realize your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wide array of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our Cottleville, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and one of the most vital is how to pick a Cottleville, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a lot of of important factors to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is determined by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. That means a broker that complies with the suitability standard is under no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might get, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, behave with the acuity and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Cottleville, MO clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of advice we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Cottleville, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might be limited in the investing options they can offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a variety of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Cottleville, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Cottleville, MO residents can find it difficult to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A talented Cottleville, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Cottleville, MO retirement planning professionals examine the full scope of your finances so each element of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
Contact a Cottleville, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Cottleville, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan advisors have over 30 years of experience helping Cottleville, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you accomplish your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.