Retirement Consultant Dardenne Prairie, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with trips to Paris, driving through the hills in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your kids as possible, you require a committed and experienced retirement consultant to help you achieve your dreams. No matter where you are in life at the moment, the Dardenne Prairie, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you require from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are in order to best realize how we can help you achieve your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wide array of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our Dardenne Prairie, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and principal among them is how to pick a Dardenne Prairie, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important elements to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. That means a broker that follows the suitability standard has no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might get, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, manage your account with the skill and good judgement of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Dardenne Prairie, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of advice we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Dardenne Prairie, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently may not have a wide range of investing options they can offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and consequently will analyze a variety of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Dardenne Prairie, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Dardenne Prairie, MO residents can find it difficult to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and size of your withdrawals will differ. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A skilled Dardenne Prairie, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of savings you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Dardenne Prairie, MO retirement planning consultants look at the complete picture of your finances so each element of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
Contact a Dardenne Prairie, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Dardenne Prairie, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping Dardenne Prairie, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you realize your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.