Retirement Consultant University City, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with holidays in Maui, driving around the hills in a classic sports car, hanging out on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your kids as possible, you require a committed and skilled retirement consultant to help you reach your objectives. Regardless of where you are in life currently, the University City, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will decide what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are so that we can recognize how we can help you realize your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our University City, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and principal among them is how to choose a University City, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a number of important elements to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with marketing than retirement planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. Therefore, a broker that follows the suitability standard carries no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could get, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the deftness and good judgement of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our University City, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many University City, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly might be limited in the investing options they can provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and therefore will analyze a variety of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our University City, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially astute University City, MO residents can find it complicated to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and size of your withdrawals will change. Different kinds of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A talented University City, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our University City, MO retirement planning advisors examine the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Contact a University City, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your University City, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan specialists have over 30 years of experience helping University City, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you accomplish your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.