Retirement Consultant Lemay, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with vacations to Paris, driving through the hills in a brand new sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your family as possible, you need a devoted and experienced retirement consultant to help you achieve your objectives. Regardless of where you are in life now, the Lemay, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will dictate what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know who you are so that we can recognize how we can help you reach your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our Lemay, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and chief among them is how to decide on a Lemay, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a lot of of important facets to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to advertising than financial planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can trust that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. That means a broker that complies with the suitability standard is under no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could be paid, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, manage your account with the acuity and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Lemay, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of guidance we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Lemay, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently may not have a wide range of investing options they can offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and therefore will analyze a multitude of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Lemay, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially astute Lemay, MO residents can find it difficult to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and amount of your withdrawals will differ. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. An accomplished Lemay, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Lemay, MO retirement planning advisors look at the full scope of your finances so each element of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
Contact a Lemay, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Lemay, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan advisors have over 30 years of experience helping Lemay, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you achieve your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.