Retirement Consultant Millstadt, IL. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with trips to Bora Bora, cruising through the city in a classic sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your family as possible, you require a devoted and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you reach your goals. Wherever you are in life now, the Millstadt, IL retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will design a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally in order to recognize how we can help you achieve your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and we know the best strategies to utilize in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Millstadt, IL clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most essential is how to pick a Millstadt, IL retirement consultant you can trust. There are many of important elements to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and trustworthy team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. Therefore, a broker that complies with the suitability standard has no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might be paid, or are pushing products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, manage your account with the skill and discernment of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Millstadt, IL clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of advice we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Millstadt, IL financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently might be limited in the investing options they can provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and consequently will analyze a plethora of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Millstadt, IL clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Millstadt, IL residents can find it difficult to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Millstadt, IL retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Millstadt, IL retirement planning consultants look at the full scope of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Millstadt, IL Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Millstadt, IL Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan specialists have over 30 years of experience helping Millstadt, IL residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you meet your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.