Retirement Consultant Millstadt, IL. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with trips to Maui, driving through the city in a vintage sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your family as possible, you need a devoted and experienced retirement consultant to help you realize your goals. Regardless of where you are in life currently, the Millstadt, IL retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally so that we can best understand how we can help you achieve your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wealth of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to utilize in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our Millstadt, IL clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and chief among them is how to choose a Millstadt, IL retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a variety of important elements to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can trust that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. Therefore, a broker that complies with the suitability standard carries no legal obligation to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might receive, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the skill and discernment of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Millstadt, IL clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of advice we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Millstadt, IL financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might not have a wide array of investing options they are able to provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and thusly will analyze a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Millstadt, IL clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially smart Millstadt, IL residents can find it hard to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and size of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A talented Millstadt, IL retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of savings you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Millstadt, IL retirement planning advisors look at the full scope of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Contact a Millstadt, IL Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Millstadt, IL Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan professionals have over three decades of experience helping Millstadt, IL residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you accomplish your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.