Retirement Consultant Kirkwood, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with trips to Bora Bora, cruising around the city in a brand new sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your grandkids as possible, you require a devoted and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you realize your dreams. No matter where you are in life now, the Kirkwood, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will implement a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally in order to recognize how we can help you achieve your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and we know the best strategies to use in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Kirkwood, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and chief among them is how to choose a Kirkwood, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are many of important factors to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or focus more on advertising than financial planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, dedicated study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. Therefore, a broker that follows the suitability standard is under no legal obligation to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who hire them. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could be paid, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, act with the acuity and discernment of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Kirkwood, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of advice we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Kirkwood, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might not have a wide array of investing options they can provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any single financial institution, and thusly will analyze a plethora of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Kirkwood, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Kirkwood, MO residents can find it difficult to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and size of your withdrawals will vary. Different kinds of accounts have different regulations, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Kirkwood, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Kirkwood, MO retirement planning consultants look at the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Contact a Kirkwood, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Kirkwood, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping Kirkwood, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you realize your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.