Retirement Consultant Lake St. Louis, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with trips to Cabo, driving around the hills in a classic sports car, hanging out on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your grandkids as possible, you require a devoted and experienced retirement consultant to help you achieve your dreams. Regardless of where you are in life currently, the Lake St. Louis, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are so that we can best understand how we can help you achieve your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our Lake St. Louis, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most vital is how to decide on a Lake St. Louis, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a variety of important elements to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to advertising than financial planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. As such, a broker that complies with the suitability standard has no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might be paid, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, act with the acuity and discernment of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Lake St. Louis, MO clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of guidance we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Lake St. Louis, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently may not have a wide range of investing options they can provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any single financial institution, and thusly will analyze a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Lake St. Louis, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially smart Lake St. Louis, MO residents can find it complicated to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the facets of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A talented Lake St. Louis, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of savings you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Lake St. Louis, MO retirement planning professionals look at the full scope of your finances so each element of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a Lake St. Louis, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Lake St. Louis, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping Lake St. Louis, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you accomplish your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.