Retirement Consultant Lake St. Louis, MO. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with trips to Paris, driving through town in a brand new sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for future generations as possible, you need a devoted and experienced retirement consultant to help you reach your objectives. Wherever you are in life now, the Lake St. Louis, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are in order to best understand how we can help you achieve your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wide array of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to use in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our Lake St. Louis, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and one of the most important is how to decide on a Lake St. Louis, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are many of important factors to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can trust that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. As such, a broker that follows the suitability standard has no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could be paid, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, behave with the deftness and good judgement of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Lake St. Louis, MO clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of guidance we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Lake St. Louis, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might be limited in the investing options they are able to provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a multitude of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Lake St. Louis, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Lake St. Louis, MO residents can find it hard to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. An accomplished Lake St. Louis, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Lake St. Louis, MO retirement planning professionals examine the full scope of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Contact a Lake St. Louis, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Lake St. Louis, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan specialists have over three decades of experience helping Lake St. Louis, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you meet your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.