Retirement Consultant Wentzville, MO. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with trips to Bora Bora, cruising through town in a classic sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your kids as possible, you require a dedicated and experienced retirement consultant to help you realize your objectives. No matter where you are in life at the moment, the Wentzville, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know who you are so that we can best understand how we can help you realize your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wealth of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to employ in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Wentzville, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and principal among them is how to choose a Wentzville, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important elements to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and trustworthy team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is determined by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. As such, a broker that complies with the suitability standard is under no legal obligation to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who employ them. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might get, or are pushing products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the deftness and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Wentzville, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of guidance we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Wentzville, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly may not have a wide array of investing options they are able to offer you, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any single financial institution, and consequently will evaluate a multitude of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Wentzville, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Wentzville, MO residents can find it complex to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Wentzville, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Wentzville, MO retirement planning professionals examine the full scope of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Wentzville, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Wentzville, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping Wentzville, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you accomplish your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.