Retirement Consultant Olivette, MO. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with trips to Maui, cruising through the city in a brand new sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your grandkids as possible, you need a committed and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you realize your objectives. No matter where you are in life currently, the Olivette, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you require from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally in order to best understand how we can help you realize your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wealth of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to employ in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our Olivette, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and chief among them is how to pick a Olivette, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are many of important elements to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or focus more on advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, dedicated study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can trust that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. As such, a broker that complies with the suitability standard carries no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could get, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, act with the skill and discernment of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Olivette, MO clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of guidance we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Olivette, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently may be limited in the investing options they are able to provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any one financial institution, and consequently will evaluate a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Olivette, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially smart Olivette, MO residents can find it complex to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in different types of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and size of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A skilled Olivette, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Olivette, MO retirement planning advisors look at the full scope of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a Olivette, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Olivette, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan specialists have over 30 years of experience helping Olivette, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.