Retirement Consultant St. Charles County, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with trips to Cabo, cruising through the hills in a brand new sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your family as possible, you require a devoted and skilled retirement consultant to help you achieve your goals. Wherever you are in life currently, the St. Charles County, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are in order to best realize how we can help you achieve your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wealth of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to employ in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our St. Charles County, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most essential is how to decide on a St. Charles County, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important factors to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can trust that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. That means a broker that is bound by the suitability standard feels no legal obligation to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could get, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, manage your account with the skill and discernment of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our St. Charles County, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each recommendation we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many St. Charles County, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore may not have a wide range of investing options they are able to provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any one financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our St. Charles County, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd St. Charles County, MO residents can find it complicated to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different regulations, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. An accomplished St. Charles County, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our St. Charles County, MO retirement planning advisors examine the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Contact a St. Charles County, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your St. Charles County, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan advisors have over 30 years of experience helping St. Charles County, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.