Retirement Consultant St. Peters, MO. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with vacations to Bora Bora, cruising around the city in a classic sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your kids as possible, you need a dedicated and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you reach your dreams. Regardless of where you are in life at the moment, the St. Peters, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally so that we can best realize how we can help you reach your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a range of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to employ in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our St. Peters, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most important is how to pick a St. Peters, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a lot of of important factors to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. As such, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard has no legal obligation to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who employ them. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could get, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, manage your account with the deftness and discernment of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our St. Peters, MO clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of St. Peters, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently may not have a wide array of investing options they can offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and therefore will analyze a multitude of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our St. Peters, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd St. Peters, MO residents can find it difficult to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the facets of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in different kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A talented St. Peters, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of savings you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our St. Peters, MO retirement planning consultants look at the complete picture of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Contact a St. Peters, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your St. Peters, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan advisors have over three decades of experience helping St. Peters, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you accomplish your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.