Retirement Consultant St. Peters, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with trips to Cartagena, driving through town in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your family as possible, you require a devoted and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you achieve your dreams. No matter where you are in life now, the St. Peters, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally so that we can best understand how we can help you achieve your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wide array of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to utilize in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our St. Peters, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and one of the most essential is how to choose a St. Peters, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a number of important factors to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to marketing than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. As such, a broker that follows the suitability standard carries no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might get, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, behave with the skill and discernment of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our St. Peters, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of guidance we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of St. Peters, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly might not have a wide array of investing options they are able to provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any single financial institution, and therefore will analyze a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our St. Peters, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd St. Peters, MO residents can find it complex to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different kinds of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A knowledgeable St. Peters, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our St. Peters, MO retirement planning professionals look at the full scope of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a St. Peters, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your St. Peters, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping St. Peters, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.