Retirement Consultant O'Fallon, IL. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with trips to Paris, cruising through town in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your family as possible, you require a dedicated and skilled retirement consultant to help you achieve your objectives. Wherever you are in life currently, the O'Fallon, IL retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will design a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will determine what you require from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally so that we can best realize how we can help you realize your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and we know the best strategies to utilize in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our O'Fallon, IL clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most vital is how to decide on a O'Fallon, IL retirement consultant you can believe in. There are many of important facets to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to marketing than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and trustworthy team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is determined by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. Therefore, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard has no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who hire them. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might get, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the acuity and good judgement of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our O'Fallon, IL clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each recommendation we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of O'Fallon, IL financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore may not have a wide array of investing options they are able to provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any one financial institution, and therefore will analyze a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our O'Fallon, IL clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd O'Fallon, IL residents can find it complex to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in different kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and size of your withdrawals will change. Different kinds of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A talented O'Fallon, IL retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our O'Fallon, IL retirement planning advisors examine the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a O'Fallon, IL Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your O'Fallon, IL Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping O'Fallon, IL residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.