Retirement Consultant O'Fallon, IL. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with holidays in Cartagena, cruising through the city in a brand new sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your kids as possible, you need a dedicated and skilled retirement consultant to help you achieve your goals. No matter where you are in life currently, the O'Fallon, IL retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will design a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally in order to best understand how we can help you reach your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a range of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our O'Fallon, IL clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and chief among them is how to decide on a O'Fallon, IL retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important facets to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is determined by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. That means a broker that is bound by the suitability standard feels no legal obligation to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could be paid, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, manage your account with the skill and good judgement of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our O'Fallon, IL clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of O'Fallon, IL financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly might not have a wide array of investing options they are able to offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any single financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a plethora of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our O'Fallon, IL clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp O'Fallon, IL residents can find it hard to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and amount of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different regulations, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A talented O'Fallon, IL retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our O'Fallon, IL retirement planning advisors look at the full scope of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a O'Fallon, IL Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your O'Fallon, IL Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping O'Fallon, IL residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you achieve your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.