Retirement Consultant Town and Country, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with vacations to Bora Bora, cruising through the hills in a brand new sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for future generations as possible, you require a dedicated and skilled retirement consultant to help you achieve your goals. Regardless of where you are in life currently, the Town and Country, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know you personally so that we can best understand how we can help you reach your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wide array of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to use in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Town and Country, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and chief among them is how to choose a Town and Country, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a variety of important elements to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be acquired through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing exhaustive exams. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is determined by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. As such, a broker that complies with the suitability standard is under no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could be paid, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the acuity and discernment of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Town and Country, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Town and Country, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently might be limited in the investing options they can provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any single financial institution, and thusly will evaluate a multitude of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Town and Country, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Town and Country, MO residents can find it complex to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and amount of your withdrawals will differ. Different types of accounts have different rules, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Town and Country, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of savings you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Town and Country, MO retirement planning consultants examine the complete picture of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Town and Country, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Town and Country, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping Town and Country, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you realize your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.