Retirement Consultant Town and Country, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with holidays in Cartagena, cruising around the city in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your grandkids as possible, you require a committed and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you reach your goals. No matter where you are in life currently, the Town and Country, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know who you are so that we can recognize how we can help you realize your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Town and Country, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and one of the most essential is how to pick a Town and Country, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are many of important elements to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to marketing than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing exhaustive exams. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. As such, a broker that follows the suitability standard carries no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might get, or are pushing products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the skill and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Town and Country, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Town and Country, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might not have a wide range of investing options they are able to offer you, or may push products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any single financial institution, and therefore will analyze a variety of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Town and Country, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Town and Country, MO residents can find it hard to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the facets of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and size of your withdrawals will change. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. An accomplished Town and Country, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Town and Country, MO retirement planning professionals examine the complete picture of your finances so each detail of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a Town and Country, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Town and Country, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan specialists have over three decades of experience helping Town and Country, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you meet your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.