Retirement Consultant Town and Country, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with holidays in Maui, driving through town in a brand new sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your grandkids as possible, you need a committed and experienced retirement consultant to help you reach your objectives. Wherever you are in life now, the Town and Country, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will implement a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are so that we can best understand how we can help you realize your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a range of research and data, and we know the best strategies to employ in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Town and Country, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most important is how to pick a Town and Country, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a number of important facets to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are received through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to marketing than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are required to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. That means a broker that follows the suitability standard feels no legal obligation to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who employ them. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they could be paid, or are pushing products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, manage your account with the acuity and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Town and Country, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Town and Country, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently might not have a wide range of investing options they can provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not affiliated with any single financial institution, and thusly will evaluate a plethora of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Town and Country, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially astute Town and Country, MO residents can find it hard to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in different kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and size of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. An accomplished Town and Country, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Town and Country, MO retirement planning consultants examine the full scope of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Contact a Town and Country, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Town and Country, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan advisors have over 30 years of experience helping Town and Country, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you accomplish your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.