Retirement Consultant Manchester, MO. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with vacations to Paris, driving around the hills in a classic sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your family as possible, you need a committed and experienced retirement consultant to help you reach your dreams. Regardless of where you are in life now, the Manchester, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will implement a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are in order to recognize how we can help you reach your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Manchester, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and chief among them is how to decide on a Manchester, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important facets to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than retirement planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. Therefore, a broker that follows the suitability standard feels no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who hire them. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could receive, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, manage your account with the acuity and good judgement of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Manchester, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of guidance we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Manchester, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore may not have a wide range of investing options they can offer you, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any one financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a multitude of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Manchester, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially astute Manchester, MO residents can find it complex to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and size of your withdrawals will differ. Different types of accounts have different regulations, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A talented Manchester, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Manchester, MO retirement planning consultants look at the full scope of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a Manchester, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Manchester, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan specialists have over 30 years of experience helping Manchester, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you realize your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.