Retirement Consultant Manchester, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with vacations to Maui, driving around town in a classic sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your grandkids as possible, you require a committed and skilled retirement consultant to help you reach your objectives. Regardless of where you are in life at the moment, the Manchester, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will design a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally in order to best realize how we can help you reach your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wide array of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Manchester, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and principal among them is how to pick a Manchester, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are many of important elements to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with advertising than financial planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing exhaustive tests. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is determined by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best interest. That means a broker that complies with the suitability standard is under no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This could mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might be paid, or are pushing products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, act with the acuity and discernment of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Manchester, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of advice we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Manchester, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently may be limited in the investing options they are able to provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any one financial institution, and thusly will evaluate a variety of investment opportunities to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Manchester, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Manchester, MO residents can find it complicated to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in different types of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and size of your withdrawals will vary. Different kinds of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. An accomplished Manchester, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Manchester, MO retirement planning advisors look at the full scope of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Contact a Manchester, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Manchester, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping Manchester, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you meet your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.