Retirement Consultant St. Charles, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with trips to Bora Bora, driving through the hills in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for future generations as possible, you need a devoted and skilled retirement consultant to help you reach your objectives. Wherever you are in life now, the St. Charles, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will decide what you require from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know who you are in order to best realize how we can help you reach your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a plethora of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to employ in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our St. Charles, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most vital is how to pick a St. Charles, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important facets to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, dedicated study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. Therefore, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard is under no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who hire them. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might be paid, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the skill and good judgement of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our St. Charles, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each recommendation we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of St. Charles, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently might be limited in the investing options they are able to offer you, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any single financial institution, and consequently will analyze a multitude of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our St. Charles, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially astute St. Charles, MO residents can find it complicated to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the facets of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different regulations, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A knowledgeable St. Charles, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our St. Charles, MO retirement planning advisors look at the complete picture of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a St. Charles, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your St. Charles, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan advisors have over 30 years of experience helping St. Charles, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.