Retirement Consultant St. Louis, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with holidays in Maui, cruising around the city in a vintage sports car, smoking cigars on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for future generations as possible, you require a dedicated and skilled retirement consultant to help you reach your dreams. No matter where you are in life at the moment, the St. Louis, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will design a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are in order to best realize how we can help you reach your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a range of research and data, and we know the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our St. Louis, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most important is how to pick a St. Louis, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a number of important facets to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or focus more on advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, intense study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can trust that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. That means a broker that is bound by the suitability standard feels no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This might mean they give you retirement advice based on the commission they might get, or are pushing products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to comply with it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, manage your account with the skill and good judgement of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our St. Louis, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many St. Louis, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly might be limited in the investing options they are able to provide you with, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any single financial institution, and thusly will evaluate a plethora of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is based on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our St. Louis, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp St. Louis, MO residents can find it hard to weigh all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the facets of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in different types of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will vary if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and size of your withdrawals will differ. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A knowledgeable St. Louis, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our St. Louis, MO retirement planning consultants look at the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a St. Louis, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your St. Louis, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan advisors have over 30 years of experience helping St. Louis, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you meet your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.