Retirement Consultant St. Louis, MO. Whether you dream of filling your golden years with holidays in Maui, cruising around the city in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for future generations as possible, you need a committed and experienced retirement consultant to help you achieve your objectives. Wherever you are in life now, the St. Louis, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will design a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally so that we can recognize how we can help you realize your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and we know the best strategies to employ in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our St. Louis, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and chief among them is how to choose a St. Louis, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are many of important elements to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or pertain more to marketing than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, dedicated study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely says that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but not necessarily the client’s best interest. As such, a broker that is bound by the suitability standard carries no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who employ them. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could be paid, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the acuity and good judgement of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our St. Louis, MO clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every piece of advice we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of St. Louis, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might be limited in the investing options they can provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any single financial institution, and therefore will evaluate a multitude of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our St. Louis, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp St. Louis, MO residents can find it hard to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the factors of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and size of your withdrawals will differ. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A talented St. Louis, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our St. Louis, MO retirement planning advisors look at the complete picture of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Contact a St. Louis, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your St. Louis, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan advisors have over three decades of experience helping St. Louis, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you meet your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.