Retirement Consultant Des Peres, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with vacations to Maui, cruising through the city in a brand new sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your grandkids as possible, you require a devoted and skilled retirement consultant to help you realize your objectives. No matter where you are in life at the moment, the Des Peres, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will create a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally so that we can recognize how we can help you reach your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wide array of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to employ in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our Des Peres, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and chief among them is how to choose a Des Peres, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a variety of important factors to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use fictionalized titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or focus more on advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and trustworthy team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing exhaustive exams. You can believe that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. That means a broker that is bound by the suitability standard carries no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers who employ them. This could mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might be paid, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, manage your account with the skill and discernment of a professional, strive to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Des Peres, MO clients that are based on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each recommendation we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family at heart.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Des Peres, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore may be limited in the investing options they are able to offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and consequently will evaluate a variety of investment options to find the ones that work best for your individual needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Des Peres, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially astute Des Peres, MO residents can find it difficult to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best decide how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different kinds of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Calculate a Retirement Budget. The type of lifestyle you want, as well as how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Des Peres, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Des Peres, MO retirement planning consultants examine the complete picture of your finances so each element of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a Des Peres, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Des Peres, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and relaxed about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping Des Peres, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically bound to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you accomplish your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.