Retirement Consultant Richmond Heights, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with holidays in Maui, driving around the hills in a vintage sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving as much behind for your grandkids as possible, you need a dedicated and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you realize your dreams. Regardless of where you are in life now, the Richmond Heights, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a personalized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will decide what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will begin by getting to know who you are in order to recognize how we can help you realize your objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a range of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to use in the interest of growing your wealth. We are independently owned and will never try to sell you on something we don’t believe in ourselves. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our Richmond Heights, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You likely have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and principal among them is how to decide on a Richmond Heights, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a variety of important facets to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Certifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with marketing than retirement planning. Correct Capital is a knowledgeable and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), a certification that could only be achieved through years of experience, extra education requirements, determined study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can be confident that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. As such, a broker that follows the suitability standard feels no legal obligation to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers who hire them. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might be paid, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, manage your account with the acuity and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unpreventable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Richmond Heights, MO clients is based on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of guidance we give you or decision we make concerning your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Richmond Heights, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore may be limited in the investing options they can offer you, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not associated with any single financial institution, and consequently will evaluate a plethora of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Richmond Heights, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially sharp Richmond Heights, MO residents can find it hard to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. Depending on how your money was saved in various kinds of accounts, 401(k)s, or IRAs, there can be a lot of variance in how much you will pay in taxes and when you will pay them.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency stipulates your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will be altered if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to retire.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the ideal timing and amount of your withdrawals will vary. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, such as minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A skilled Richmond Heights, MO retirement consultant can help you increase the amount of money you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Richmond Heights, MO retirement planning advisors examine the full scope of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
- Asset Management
- Financial Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollover
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning Services
Contact a Richmond Heights, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Richmond Heights, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan advisors have over three decades of experience helping Richmond Heights, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically obligated to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you accomplish your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.