Retirement Consultant Richmond Heights, MO. Whether you plan on filling your golden years with trips to Paris, driving through the hills in a vintage sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for future generations as possible, you need a dedicated and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you reach your objectives. Wherever you are in life at the moment, the Richmond Heights, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will decide what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are in order to best realize how we can help you reach your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to a wealth of research and data, and understanding of the best strategies to use in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, our relationship with our Richmond Heights, MO clients begins with trust and your peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
In all likelihood, you have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most essential is how to decide on a Richmond Heights, MO retirement consultant you can trust. There are a variety of important factors to think about when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and many certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing exhaustive exams. You can trust that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to effectively manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are bound by one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is determined by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. That means a broker that is bound by the suitability standard feels no legal duty to work for your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might receive, or are selling products that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, behave with the skill and good judgement of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
At Correct Capital, we build personal relationships with our Richmond Heights, MO clients that are built on trust. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and every recommendation we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Richmond Heights, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants are employed by brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and therefore might be limited in the investing options they can provide you with, or may sell you products or mutual funds that are not actually in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and thusly will evaluate a multitude of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Richmond Heights, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Richmond Heights, MO residents can find it complex to balance all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will be different if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will draw up a retirement plan for you that includes the ideal age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the optimal timing and amount of your withdrawals will differ. Different kinds of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The kind of lifestyle you want, together with how much you were able to save and your age, will determine your retirement budget. A skilled Richmond Heights, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Richmond Heights, MO retirement planning consultants look at the complete picture of your finances so each element of your retirement planning is attended to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Company 401(k) Plans
- ESOP Advisor
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
Contact a Richmond Heights, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Richmond Heights, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel confident and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan professionals have over three decades of experience helping Richmond Heights, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To learn more about how we can help you meet your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.