Retirement Consultant Crestwood, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with holidays in Maui, driving through town in a brand new sports car, smoking cigars on the back porch, or leaving as much behind for your grandkids as possible, you need a dedicated and experienced retirement consultant to help you reach your goals. Regardless of where you are in life at the moment, the Crestwood, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will design a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your personal retirement goals will dictate what you need from a retirement consultant. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know you personally in order to recognize how we can help you achieve your goals. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and we know the best strategies to employ in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only offer you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the center of our relationships with all our Crestwood, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about how to best start your retirement planning, and one of the most essential is how to choose a Crestwood, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are many of important factors to consider when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anyone can use made up titles like “retirement specialists,” and some certifications are awarded through short study and easy exams, or have more to do with advertising than retirement planning. Correct Capital is an experienced and honest team that includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC®), certifications that could only be obtained through years of experience, extra education requirements, dedicated study, and passing comprehensive tests. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully advise you in your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely asserts that an investment professional must pick planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. As such, a broker that follows the suitability standard carries no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also serve the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they might receive, or are pushing products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally bound to it. We are obligated to put your best interests first, manage your account with the deftness and good judgement of a professional, try to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in the way that’s best for your and your money.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Crestwood, MO clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of advice we give you or decision we make with regard to your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
Many Crestwood, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and thusly might not have a wide range of investing options they can offer you, or may push products or mutual funds that are not really in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any single financial institution, and thusly will evaluate a multitude of investment opportunities to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is built on knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Crestwood, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Crestwood, MO residents can find it complex to balance all of their options when it comes to retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best determine how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the aspects of retirement planning Correct Capital can help with are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which kind of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency decides your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on the year you were born. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire before or after your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital come to understand who you are and what you need, they will create a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to leave the workforce.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and size of your withdrawals will vary. Different types of accounts have different regulations, such as minimum withdrawals after a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will dictate your retirement budget. A skilled Crestwood, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of funds you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. Depending on your age now and what age you plan to retire, your risk tolerance for certain investments will likely be different.
At Correct Capital, our Crestwood, MO retirement planning advisors look at the full scope of your finances so each facet of your retirement planning is well thought out and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
Contact a Crestwood, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
Whether you’re nearing retirement, or just want to plan as far ahead as possible, your Crestwood, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about you and your family’s future. Our retirement plan specialists have over three decades of experience helping Crestwood, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their retirement. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To discover more about how we can help you meet your retirement goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.