Retirement Consultant Shrewsbury, MO. Whether you have your heart set on filling your golden years with trips to Bora Bora, driving around the hills in a brand new sports car, hanging out on the front porch, or leaving the biggest possible inheritance behind for your family as possible, you need a dedicated and knowledgeable retirement consultant to help you realize your goals. No matter where you are in life at the moment, the Shrewsbury, MO retirement planning advisors at Correct Capital will construct a customized roadmap for you to get you from here to where you want to go. Call us today at 314-930-401K or fill out our online contact form.
Your retirement planning needs are based on your personal goals in retirement. When you hire a retirement consultant at Correct Capital, we will start by getting to know who you are so that we can best realize how we can help you reach your dreams. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Correct Capital has retirement advisors that have access to an abundance of research and data, and knowledge of the best strategies to utilize in order to grow your wealth. We are independently owned and will only give you objective and unbiased advice. As fiduciary financial advisors, trust is at the core of our relationships with all our Shrewsbury, MO clients, and we want you to have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.
How to Choose the Right Retirement Consultant for You
You probably have a lot of questions about your retirement and retirement planning, and chief among them is how to choose a Shrewsbury, MO retirement consultant you can believe in. There are a number of important factors to evaluate when hiring a retirement consultant.
What Qualifications Does a Retirement Consultant Have?
Anybody can use pretend titles like “retirement specialists,” and certain certifications are given through short study and easy exams, or focus more on marketing than financial planning. Correct Capital is an accomplished and honest team that includes experienced retirement counselors and two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a certification that could only be attained through years of experience, extra education requirements, committed study, and passing comprehensive exams. You can be sure that your Correct Capital retirement consultant has the experience and knowledge to successfully manage your retirement planning.
Is the Retirement Consultant a Fiduciary?
Investment professionals are obligated to follow one of two sets of standards:
- Suitability Standard: This standard is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and vaguely states that an investment professional must choose planning and investment options that are “suitable” for their clients, but makes no mention of the client’s best option. That means a broker that follows the suitability standard has no legal duty to follow your best interests instead of their own, and they also have to listen to the broker-dealers they work for. This might mean they make decisions with your money based on the commission they could be paid, or are selling products that might not be in your best interest.
- Fiduciary Standard: This standard is set by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any retirement consultant at Correct Capital is legally compelled to follow it. We are obligated to have your best interest at heart, act with the skill and discernment of a professional, endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest, disclose unavoidable conflicts, and manage them in your best interest.
The relationship between a Correct Capital retirement consultant and our Shrewsbury, MO clients is built on trust and our personal relationship with each other. We get to know you and your financial planning and retirement planning needs, and each piece of guidance we give you or decision we make regarding your wealth is made with the best interest of you and your family in mind.
Who Does the Retirement Consultant Work For?
A lot of Shrewsbury, MO financial advisors and retirement consultants work for brokerages, banks, or other financial institutions, and consequently might not have a wide array of investing options they can offer you, or may push products or mutual funds that are not genuinely in your best interest. Your Correct Capital retirement consultant works for you and will act as your advocate. We give you our I.O.U. promise: we are independent, objective, and offer unbiased advice. We are not connected with any one financial institution, and consequently will evaluate a variety of investment options to find the ones that fit best with you and your needs. Our advice is grounded in knowledge, experience, in-depth data and analytics, and how we can best serve our Shrewsbury, MO clients.
Aspects of Retirement Planning Your Retirement Consultant Will Help You Consider
Even experienced investors and financially shrewd Shrewsbury, MO residents can find it complicated to weigh all of their options regarding their retirement planning. A trustworthy and savvy retirement consultant can help you best judge how to manage your savings and retirement funds. Among the elements of retirement planning Correct Capital will discuss with you are:
- Tax Implications. How much you pay in taxes and when you pay them depends on which type of account, 401(k), or IRA you saved your money in.
- What Age to Retire. The Social Security Agency defines your “full” or “normal” retirement age (FRA) based on your birth year. The social security benefits you receive will change if you retire earlier or later than your FRA. As our retirement consultants at Correct Capital get to know you, they will develop a retirement plan for you that includes the best age for you to stop working.
- When to Withdraw Money, and How Much to Withdraw. Depending on where your money is being saved and invested, the best timing and amount of your withdrawals will differ. Different types of accounts have different rules, for example minimum withdrawals once you reach a certain age.
- Determine a Retirement Budget. The way you want to live your life, combined with how much you were able to save and your age, will decide your retirement budget. A knowledgeable Shrewsbury, MO retirement consultant can help you raise the amount of savings you have for your budget.
- Your Current Risk Tolerance. You may have a higher tolerance for, or aversion to risk, based on how close you are to your retirement age.
At Correct Capital, our Shrewsbury, MO retirement planning professionals examine the full scope of your finances so each aspect of your retirement planning is paid attention to and optimized.
Take a look at the links below to see what other financial services we offer:
- 401(k) For Small Business
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Consultants Near Me
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Planning
- Rollover 401(k)
- Wealth Management
- 401k Companies
- Financial Advisor
Contact a Shrewsbury, MO Retirement Consultant Today | Correct Capital
No matter how close you are to retirement your Shrewsbury, MO Correct Capital retirement consultant will help you feel assured and at ease about how your wealth is growing for the future. Our retirement plan professionals have over 30 years of experience helping Shrewsbury, MO residents and families live the life they dreamed of in their golden years. As fiduciary financial advisors, we are legally and ethically compelled to always act in your best interest. To find out more about how we can help you realize your financial goals, call us at 314-930-401K or contact us online.